Property Manager (Residential) | HK Talent Engage
Published 2023-05-15 11:22:25
Based out of Hong Kong, Rise Asia offers recruitment services across the APAC region. Combining local expertise with international networks, we partner closely with a wide range of clients offering one-stop recruitment solutions in the real estate and technology sectors.
We are experienced recruiters who have a solid track record in our specialised functions and we are committed to building long-term partnerships with an emphasis on successful delivery. Throughout the years we have developed deep understandings of the markets, our clients' needs and the career journeys' of our candidates. These have enabled us to provide tailor made recruitment strategies and consultation for both our clients and candidates.
EA License No.: 64258
Our client is a reputable developer with a lot of developments in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Property Manager to look after its residential properties.
- Oversee a portfolio of residential properties and supervise the service provider to deliver a high-standard property management service to the owners
- Provide all-round support to Incorporated Owners in monitoring building security, cleansing and maintenance service and attend owners meeting periodically
- Prepare annual budget and carry out finance control
- Coordinate with internal departments in all property management-related matters
- Deal with all enquiries, complaints and requests and take appropriate and necessary follow-up actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Property Management / Real Estates or related disciplines
- Possess at least 10 years of relevant working experience in managing sizeable residential estates
- Preferably attained relevant professional qualifications e.g. MHKIH, HKIFM, MCIH, RICS, etc.
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, Deed of Mutual Covenant, and related regulations
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Independent, well-organized, and detail-minded with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Job source
- Job reference
- Date published
- 15 May 2023
- Job keywords
- Property / Estate,Full Time,Permanent