Senior Building Surveyor (Listed Property Developer) | HK Talent Engage
Published 2023-05-15 11:13:13
Based out of Hong Kong, Rise Asia offers recruitment services across the APAC region. Combining local expertise with international networks, we partner closely with a wide range of clients offering one-stop recruitment solutions in the real estate and technology sectors.
We are experienced recruiters who have a solid track record in our specialised functions and we are committed to building long-term partnerships with an emphasis on successful delivery. Throughout the years we have developed deep understandings of the markets, our clients' needs and the career journeys' of our candidates. These have enabled us to provide tailor made recruitment strategies and consultation for both our clients and candidates.
EA License No.: 64258
Our client is a reputable property group with diversified property portfolio covers office buildings, retails malls and hotels in Hong Kong. They are hiring a Senior Building Surveyor to look after their commercial portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for planning, execution and construction and managing various types of maintenance, addition and alteration and fitting out projects for the group in Hong Kong;
- Monitor project progress to ensure it is completed on time, within budget, and in accordance with quality and safety standards;
- Manage performance of all consultancies, contractors, and other external vendors;
- Conduct feasibilities studies, technical due diligence studies;
- Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Grade A commercial buildings repair, maintenance work and renovation projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good PC skills with hand-on experience in AutoCAD, MS Words, Excel etc.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Surveyor
- Job source
- Job reference
- Date published
- 15 May 2023
- Job keywords
- Building & Construction,Property / Estate,Full Time,Permanent