Commercial Real Estate Manager - Hang Seng Bank (HK) | HK Talent Engage
Published 2023-05-28 00:00:00
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Structured Finance, Commercial Real Estate and Corporate Advisory
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Commercial Real Estate Manager .
Principal responsibilities - Oversees the execution of commercial real estate and hotel finance transactions and related risk monitoring
- Assists in commercial real estate and hotel finance deal structuring, for both local and cross-border commercial real estate finance activities
- Work closely with Relationship Management Teams to support their marketing efforts and credit approval process
- Keep abreast of trends and developments of commercial real estate and hotel financing markets in Greater China, and align business strategy to enhance/maintain the Bank's market share/positioning
- Assist the Head of Commercial Real Estate in portfolio management for commercial real estate and hotel finance
Requirements - University degree in Business, Finance, Commerce, Real Estate OR related discipline,
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in Greater China real estate financing or other real estate related disciplines
- Good credit background, with exposure to PRC property market a definite advantage
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- Job source
- Job reference
- Date published
- 28 May 2023
- Job keywords
- Real Estate,n/a,Operations,Other,Retail Banking