Investment Director, Family office | HK Talent Engage
Published 2023-05-30 00:00:00
Investment Director, Family office
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting active research, due diligence, and analysis on investment opportunities across different asset classes straddling across direct and indirect investment in public and private markets
- Assisting in building an institutional quality investment portfolio to meet and exceed the risk & return objectives
- Monitoring, reporting, and reviewing performance of existing investments in view of the entire portfolio and asset allocation
- Working closely with the firm's network of bankers, corporate advisors and lawyers on all potential investments
- Providing support in devising asset allocation methodologies for the portfolio
- Tracking and monitoring industry trends/developments and performance of the investment portfolio
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Business/Finance/Engineering from reputed institutions.
- CPA/CFA qualification or MBA (Finance) preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in research and investment management with banks, family offices, corporate treasury, or buy-side investment firms across multiple asset classes
- Strong fundamental and technical analysis, and critical thinking capabilities
- Familiar with a range of analytic tools, databases, and software relevant for investments and portfolio management
- Hands-on, independent and adaptable. The candidate should be willing to take responsibility for investment not only for its origination but also its execution and tracking.
- Proactive, inquisitive, ability to balance the conflicting requirements of multitasking and detail orientation.
- Ability to work independently in a small, focused in-house team assisted by external research services providers.
- Good communication and good command in Chinese and English
- Candidates need to be eligible to work in Hong Kong. Interested candidates please share your latest salary package in the application.
- Job source
- Job reference
- Date published
- 30 May 2023
- Job keywords
- Asset Management,Fund management,Real Estate,n/a,Trading,Capital markets