Assistant Project Manager (Building Service | Client side) | 人才服務辦公室
Specializing in dynamic recruitment, search and career consultancy covering agency and client side in Hong Kong, throughout China and around the world.
Connecting Talent with Opportunity.
DNA Recruit Partners is a professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of clients from a board range of industries. Our core duty is working with talented job seekers to facilitate a successful match, facilitating job seeker to find their dream job. Our talented management team is ready to help you to select your own paths, make your own choices and build your future the way you want to. We have a professional team of individuals, each of whom are subject matter experts in their market, and when you speak to one of our team, you will be dealing with someone equipped with knowledge and expertise you can trust. Regardless of country, city, or any of our branches, we offer an environment built on strong, supportive and friendly teams.
It's in your DNA for this role.
DNA Recruit Partners is partnering up with a renowned real estate investment group. They own signature commercial and residential properties in Hong Kong, APAC and overseas. With their new commercial projects, they are hiring an Assistant Project Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for overall project management and coordination of building services project including project progress, quality control, cost control and client relations
- Lead the project team and ensure all works are complied with contractual requirements
- Ensure that all on-site contractors are operating in accordance with all statutory rules and regulations
- Liaise with government authorities, consultants, contractors and internal/external parties with regard to the project progress
- Plan, monitor and control work standards and deliver quality results within timeline and cost budget for Building Service Works;
- Overseeing Grand A commercial development projects from inception to completion.
- Degree or above in Building Services or equivalent
- Min. 8 years experience project managemnet experience of building services. Less experienced will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
- Experience with property developers will be an advantage
- Possess good knowledge of overall management of building construction works and technical know-how in various stages of construction and work sequences.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
All personal information will be used only for recruitment purpose.
- 24 May 2023
- Building & Construction,Property / Estate,Full Time,Permanent